Paracle is searching for an Associate Financial Advisor to provide technical support to the Paracle team and the families we serve. This is a relationship management position involved in all aspects of wealth management, financial planning services, and advice to new and existing clients. The ideal candidate is passionate about developing their knowledge and application of financial planning and investment concepts, has high integrity, is proactive, detail-oriented and thrives in a team-environment. Position located on Mercer Island.
This role provides an opportunity to take on a client-facing role, while continuing to grow under the leadership and guidance of experienced advisors with the career path toward Advisor.
Key Responsibilities of the Associate Financial Advisor:
- Utilize financial planning tools to analyze and make recommendations regarding clients’ cash flow, long-term plan and asset allocation.
- Prepare analysis for families to provide context for decisions to buy or maintain life/disability/LTC insurance, fund 529 plans, refinance debt, and other financial decisions as the need arises.
- Monitor investment portfolios to keep in-line with their asset allocation targets and cash needs, provide recommendations to advisor for rebalancing and implement as needed according to firm-wide standards.
- Prepare client meeting materials and manage agenda; attend client meetings; present analysis and/or portfolio review to client as directed by advisor; document meeting notes and complete follow up items.
- Work closely with Client Services Administrators to provide ongoing training, mentoring and feedback in order that they may be successful in their role serving families.
- Collaborate with Advisors and Client Service Administrators to address ongoing client needs and established deadlines.
- Work with various internal teams to help develop procedures/tools to help drive efficiency and improve deliverables.
- Build relationships with other professionals, collaborating with your clients’ team of experts.
- Engage in special projects or research as needed.
What the Successful Associate Financial Advisor will have:
- Bachelor degree in finance, economics, accounting, business, or other related field.
- 3+ years at a financial, accounting, professional services or law firm with client-interface experience.
- Current, or working towards, Series 65 license (must obtain within 3 months of employment).
- Current course work towards Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation a plus.
- Self-confidence, personal integrity and an understanding of fiduciary responsibility.
- Ability to understand and explain sophisticated financial concepts and issues.
- Ability to maintain utmost discretion in working with sensitive and confidential information.
- Self-starter, critical thinker, problem-solver and goal-oriented team player.
- Ability to respond in a timely manner, organize tasks, manage time and adjust to changing priorities based on the needs of the clients.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Competency in all aspects of Microsoft Office suite with advanced Excel skills, and ability to learn new software and technologies.
- Experience working with Schwab, Fidelity, Tamarac, MoneyGuidePro, Smartsheet and Microsoft Dynamics CRM preferred.
Outstanding Benefits include:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental and vision
- Short and long term disability
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid licenses and training
Paracle was founded in 2004 with an honest desire to help people. We deliver unbiased financial planning and investment advice that put families first. Our goal is to always work alongside the families we serve so that they can focus on what is most important to them. The word Paracle comes from a Greek word that means “called alongside to help.” Paracle has been voted one of Washington’s Best Places to Work 4 out of the previous 5 years!
If you would like to be a part of this dynamic company, submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.